Network - Resources
Associations & Networks & Groups -
French-speaking Research Centres -
Non French-speaking Institutions -
Documentary Resources -
Repertory sites -
Associations & Networks & Groups
- AAEA - American Agricultural Economic Association
- AAEA Mission: To enhance the skills, knowledge, and professional contributions of those economists who help society to solve problems related to agriculture, food, resources, and economic development.
- AARES - Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- The Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society. Study, research, discussion and extension in the discipline of agricultural and resource economics in order to promote the efficient development of agricultural and natural resources.
- ADEF - Association des Etudes foncières
- L'association des professionnels et des universitaires qui s'intéressent au droit des sols, aux marchés des terrains, à l'économie immobilière, aux politiques foncières, aux opérations d'aménagement et à l'urbanisme.
- AERE - Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
- Established as a means of exchanging ideas, stimulating research, and promoting graduate training in resource and environmental economics. It draws from traditional economics, agricultural economics, forestry, and natural resource schools.
- AFEE: Association for Evolutionary Economics
- The Association for Evolutionary Economics is an organization of institutional economists. Develop cogent and relevant theories for formulating sound economic policies. Economics as a social science to join causal explanation to social action.
- APAD - Association Euro-Africaine pour l'Anthropologie du Changement Social et du Développement
- Une approche du développement basée sur une problématique plus large du changement social. Un réseau, le Bulletin de l'APAD, les collections "Anthropologie et Développement", des activités de formation.
- APREFA (*) - Association pour la Promotion des Recherches et Etudes Foncières en Afrique
- Groupe international travaillant sur la question foncière de manière transdisciplinaire. Direction E. Le Roy. Laboratoire d'Anthropologie Juridique de Paris, Univ. Paris I.
- ARF - Association des ruralistes française
- Association pluridisciplinaire, elle a pour but de favoriser la recherche et les échanges scientifiques tant nationaux qu'internationaux dans le domaine des sociétés rurales.
- BRIE - Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy
- Interdisciplinary research project at the University of California at Berkeley to consider the real-world interactions of technology, markets, and economies and to formulate path-breaking positions that challenge conventional economic policy-making.
- CCER - The Center for Community Economic Research
- To provide community groups with the opportunity to draw on academic knowledge around economic issues, ranging from the role of immigrants in California's economy to analyzing the state budget crisis.
- CREE - The Canadian Resource and Environmental Economics Study Group
- The Canadian Resource and Environmental Economics Study Group is an informal group of Canadian economists with research interests in the field of Natural Resource and Environmental Economics. Its chief function is to hold an annual study conference.
- CRS - Center for Rural Studies
- Based in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Vermont, the Center is a nonprofit, fee-for-service research organization which addresses social, economic, and resource-based problems of rural people and communities.
- EADI - European Association of Development Research and Training Institute
- Promote development research and training activities in economic, social, cultural, technological, institutional and environmental areas. Exchange of information between European scientists and researchers concerned with development issues.
- EAERE - European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
- The European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists is an international scientific association. Contribute to the development and application of environmental and resource economics as a science in Europe.
- EAERE bis
- EDIN - Economic Democracy Information Network
- Fighting for Economic Democracy in the New Information Age: a project dedicated to expanding the voice of community organizations on the Information Superhighway.
- EDIRC - Associations and Societies list
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
- EEA - Eastern Economic Association
- Eastern Economic Association is a not-for-profit corporation whose object is to promote educational and scholarly exchange on economic affairs.
- EEA - European Economic Association
- The European Economic Association is an international scientific body, with membership open to all persons involved or interested in economics.
- EEESDP - International Network for Education in Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development Policy
- The EEESDP network seek to work in co-operation for the promotion of inter-disciplinary research training on the interface of economy, environmental science, civil society and policy studies.
- EGRG - Economic Geography Research Group
- The Economic Geography Research Group aims to foster research and its dissemination in economic geography by organising meetings, developing contact and cooperation among geographers and other social scientists, and promoting the publication of research.
- ESEE - Société Européenne pour l'Economie Ecologique
- La combinaison transversale de connaissances issues des deux spécialités Ecologie et Economie. La prise en compte des aspects sociaux dans les politiques environnementales; la prise en considération de l'interaction entre l'homme et son environnement.
- IAAA - International Association of Agricultural Economists
- The International Association of Agricultural Economists is a worldwide confederation of agricultural economists and others concerned with agricultural economic problems.
- IAFFE - International Association for Feminist Economics
- IASCP - International Association for the Study of Common Property
- A nonprofit Association devoted to understanding and improving institutions for the management of environmental resources that are (or could be) held or used collectively by communities in developing or developed countries.
- IEA - International Economic Association (NGO)
- Organisation of scientific meetings, through common research programmes and by means of publications of an international character on problems of current importance.
- IIED - International Institute for Environment and Development
- Independent, non-profit organisation with a mission to promote sustainable patterns of world development through collaborative research, policy studies, consensus building and public information.
- ISEE - International Society for Ecological Economics
- Integration of economics and ecology into a transdiscipline aimed at developing a sustainable world. Include ecological modeling, ecological limits to growth, climate change, biodiversity, valuation of natural capital, and ecotax reform.
- ISNIE - International Society for New Institutional Economics
- Homepage of the International Society for New Institutional Economics
- ISNIE Europe - International Society for New Institutional Economics
- Développement de l'analyse économique des institutions,
des organisations et des contrats sans aucune exclusive de méthode.
- NAREA - Northern Agricultural & Resource Economics Association
- NAREA is a professional association of agricultural and resource economists. Economic and social problems related to agricultural products; natural resource use; the environment, and rural economic development.
- NIE - New Institutional Economics Network
- Society founded to promote research into the nature and role of social, legal and economic institutions on the development and behavior of societies, economies, and economic decision makers.
- Réseau Foncier, Ressources Renouvelables et Développement
- Site francophone d'information et de débat pluridisciplinaire sur les politiques foncières et de gestion des ressources naturelles.
- RFF - Resources for future
- A nonprofit and nonpartisan organization based in the nation's capital that conducts independent research -- rooted primarily in economics and other social sciences -- on environmental and natural resource issues.
- RSS - Rural Sociological Society
- The Rural Sociological Society is involved in research, teaching and outreach related to natural resources. This includes natural resource utilization, environmental sociology, regulation and policy, and sustainable development.
- SAEA - Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- The Southern Agricultural Economics Association publishes the Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- SASE UK - Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics
- Study of economic (or choice) behaviour within the encompassing psychological, societal, institutional, historical, philosophical and ethical contexts; inductive and deductive approaches, preserving the empirical, reality testing quality of study.
- SEA - Southern Economic Association
- To promote the Southern Economic Journal.
- SFER - Société Française d'Economie Rurale
- Au carrefour de la recherche, de l'enseignement et de la pratique en économie et sociologie appliqués à l'agriculture, l'espace rural, l'agro-alimentaire. Promouvoir des études d'économie rurale de caractère scientifique.
- WEAI - Western Economic Ass. International
- WEA International is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to encouraging and communicating economic research and analysis. Activities include publishing two refereed quarterly journals and staging scholarly conferences.